More Stock expected in end Oct./early Nov.
(currently no accurate info avail.)
The AdvancedFrame® Sport is a light-weight version of the popular AdvancedFrame® kayak. Although nearly identical in shape and form to the original AdvancedFrame®, it sports a large cockpit opening for easy entry and exit.
Incorporating proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern provides increased paddling performance in this sporty design. With performance similar to a hard-shell kayak and the packability of an inflatable, you are only a few pumps away from your next adventure!
- Rigid-formed Bow and Stern w/Aluminum rib
- Includes hefty duffle carrying bag.
- New! Adjustable, higher-backed seat for more support and comfort
- New! Redesigned d-rings are easier to use.
- New! 1 PSI Pressure release valve built into floor bladder.
- New! Velcro paddle holders.
- Tracking fin
- Military-style Air Valve (1) and Twistlok valves (3)
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Durable double-coated PVC-coated nylon w/tarpaulin fabric
- Electronically Welded Seams
- Neoprene knuckleguards
- Bungee Deck Lacing to hold extra gear
- Open cockpit design, 24x42 inches
- Interior seating area approx. 56 x 18 inches
- Advanced inflation featuring new TwistLok valves and a high flow Spring Valve! Fits most standard pumps without an adaptor!
- Easy storage, portable, packs into convenient duffle bag
- Durable, lightweight and compact - inflates in minutes!
- Designed to be used in flat water to salt water.
- Comes with seat, carrying case, maintenance kit and instructions.
- COLOR ORANGE/BLUE
- LENGTH 10’ 5"
- WIDTH 32"
- WEIGHT 26 LBS. (11.8 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. load 250 LBS. (113 KG)
- FOLDED SIZE 30" X 17" X 8"
- CHAMBERS 4
For more information, go to advancedelements.com