More Stock expected in November
(currently no accurate info avail.)
With its proven AdvancedFrame® aluminum rib-frame technology in bow & stern, the '1012' slices through the water, rivaling a hard-shell kayak.
Its sporty, snug cockpit has inflatable coaming (rim around the opening) that keeps the water out and allows attaching an optional spray skirt.
Features include: 7 air chambers, high-back seat with mesh pocket, Velcro® paddle holders, pressure relief valve, tracking fin, bungee deck lacing, molded rubber handles, duffle carry bag and repair kit.
- MODEL AE1012
- COLOR Red/grey.
- LENGTH 10’5"
- WIDTH 32"
- WEIGHT 36 LBS. (16 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- FOLDED SIZE 30" X 17" X 10"
- CHAMBERS 7
- Rigid-formed Bow and Stern w/Aluminum rib
- Includes hefty duffle carrying bag.
- New! Adjustable, higher-backed seat for more support and comfort
- New! Redesigned d-rings are easier to use.
- New! 1 PSI Pressure release valve built into floor bladder.
- New! Velcro paddle holders.
- Updated high-backed seating with mesh pocket is more rigid, providing better back support.
- 1 PSI pressure relief valve built into floor chamber.
- Tracking fin
- Military-style Air Valves and Twistlok valves, fits most standard pumps without an adaptor
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Durable double-coated PVC-coated nylon w/tarpaulin fabric
- Electronically Welded Seams
- Bungee Deck Lacing to hold extra gear
- Coaming area to keep out water, can use the optional Spray Skirt
For more information, go to advancedelements.com