The unique shape of the RapidUp™ sail is specially designed to conform to kayak decks and uses a built in non-corroding “spring” frame that gives the RapidUp™ the ability to “spring” open. Made of high quality, durable rip-stop sail cloth; this sail has adjustable attachments, quick connecting lanyards, d-rings, and a carabiner for easy attachment to multiple deck configurations.
- Compact and Portable.
- Unique shape that conforms to kayak decks.
- Non-corroding internal “spring” frame.
- Made of high quality, durable rip-stop sail cloth.
- Rapidly deploys.
- Stows quickly.
- Easy to setup.
- Adjustable attachments for multiple kayak and canoe hardware configurations.
- Stows flat on the deck of the kayak.
- Large central window and two side windows for clear visibility.
- Can be hand-held operated.
- Folds into a disk shape for easy storage.
- Storage Bag
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Quick Connect Stabilization Lanyards
- 1 Quick Connect Dousing Lanyard
- 1 Carabiner Base Clip
AIRFUSION™ EVO KAYAK. AE1042-O
Use: Day Touring, Expedition Touring | Length: 13’ | Width: 24″ | Product Weight: 32 LBS. (14.5 KG) | ...
Regular price $1,399
Advanced Elements Frame Air Fusion Elite Kayak
The AdvancedFrame® Air Fusion Elite is a thirteen foot hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. As wi...
Regular price $1,049
ADVANCED ELEMENTS® ULTRALITE KAYAK. AE3022-G
Use: Recreational, Day Touring | Length: 10’ 5″ | Width: 32″ | Product Weight: 17.5 LBS. (7.9 KG) | M...
Regular price $749