Sleep in it or walk in it… (or maybe both on a full-moon night).
This sleeping bag is ideal for camp, cottage or couch – or as survival gear. Once you are in the bag and want to change it into the 'walk' mode, simply unzip arm openings & foot end, then pull the foot end up and tighten it's drawstring around your waist. That's all!
- Waterproof/beathable DryShell® outer fabric.
850+ fillpower 'Ultimate' European goosedown,
RDS-certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- 2 zippered arm slots with draft flap.
- Drawstring to hold bag in 'walk' mode.
- Waist fold functions as handwarmer pouch.
- Bag opens up almost flat like a quilt.
- Zipper opens from both ends.
- Quilted construction.
- Waterproof-coated stuffsack included... or upgrade to a Compressor Sack for $9.95.
Expertly designed & crafted in CANADA.
SleepWalker, 'Reg.' - quilted version.
SQ-M: Rated 5ºC*, 245g fill, 1.5 lbs. total weight. $298.50
SQ-L: Rated 5ºC*, 290g fill, 1.65 lbs. total weight. $319.50
SleepWalker, 'Plus' - baffled version (not sewn-through)
S10-M: Rated 0ºC*, 316 g fill, 1.7 lbs. total weight. $369.50
S10-L: Rated 0ºC*, 396 g fill, 1.9 lbs. total weight. $389.50
* warmer in the 'walk' mode (with clothing), comparable to a heavy down coat.