Lightning fast setups after long, slow hikes. Near instantaneous setup pays big dividends when it’s getting dark on the trail. Sleeping and lounging are more comfortable with big dual vestibules, dual windows and maxed out interior space. The secret to speed and space, is the freestanding frame that’s shock-corded to our speed hub. The hub allows for a modified dome shape with steeper walls and more efficient use of the footprint. The Apex tent series is the ideal entry to a full featured backpacking tent.
- SIngle pole set, rectangular dome tent.
- Fiberglass frame sections are attached to the nylon central speed hub for easy set up and to prevent lost parts during take down.
- Large mesh doors front and rear provide easy access.
- Vestibules provide a place for each person to store gear.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Vents in the top fly, and mesh panels in the tent roof, allow moist warm air to escape, minimizing condensation.
- Polyester nylon Footprint is included. Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones.
- A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
- Mesh pockets organize small gear and keep it off of the floor.
- Camp Comfort System Compatible.
|Floor Size||7 ft 4 in x 4 ft 4 in|
|Interior Peak Height||3 ft 7 in|
|Minimum Weight||7.57 lbs/3.435 kg|
|Pack Size||5 in x 26 in|
|Floor Area||32 ft²|
|Vestibule Area Front||6.8 ft²|
|Vestibule Area Rear||6.8 ft²|