For use with MSR® canister stoves, the fuel is clean-burning, 80/20 blend of Isobutane and propane. The 110-gram canister has a narrow diameter that fits inside 1L Reactor pots and most solo-sized pots.
- Fuel maintains pressure from 55psi per gram down to 30psi per gram, so it functions well even as the canister empties.
- Self-sealing Lindal valve.
- Canister fits inside most individual sized pots.
- Contains 110g of fuel.
- Gross weight: 7.4 oz./211 g.
- Shelf Life (opened): 5 yrs.
- Shelf Life (sealed): 5 yrs.
Made in Korea.Not available online. Please purchase at our factory pick-up counter. Limit 2 per household.
MSR® Alpine Fry Pan
If you really want to cook like you do at home, our stainless steel Alpine Skillet will do it. The secret is a heat-s...
Regular price $32.95 Sale price
MSR® Stainless Steel Insulated Mug
The finest backcountry mug ever, MSR has taken all the best properties of their favorite mugs and rolled them into a ...
Regular price $15.95
MSR® Superfly Stove
The SuperFly canister stove’s adaptable, Multi-Mount interface makes it MSR most versatile when traveling internation...
Regular price $74.95