Roomy, comfortable Barrel style (without hood) opens up completely, turning into a quilt.
- 650 fillpower duckdown.
- Downproof nylon shell fabric.
- Downfilled face/neck draft tube eliminates drawstring pressure. Draft tube is made with easy-care waterproof/breathable fabric.
- Continuous baffles (no sideblock).
- Full ‘Instant-Release’ 2-way safety zipper opens from both ends for ventilation.
- Downfilled zipper draft flap.
- Bag opens up for use as a comforter.
- Two bags zip together to form a double.
- Waterproof-coated stuffsack included... or upgrade to a Compressor Sack for $9.95.
Face Draft Tube (on all Taiga® bags)
Comfortable downfilled tube with integral drawcord snugs around your face, keeping the cold out. Far superior to the outdated plain drawstrings still found on most other brands.
Expertly designed & crafted in Canada.
|Model||Fitting||Baffle Spacing||Loft* inches (warmth)||Est. Comf. Max.||Fill Weight||Total weight||Price||Size of Compressor Sack|
|DB1- M||fits to 5'8",
|5"||4"||5°C||347 g/12.2oz.||800 g/1.76 lbs.||
|DB1-L||fits to 6'3",
|5"||4"||5°C||438 g/15.4 oz.||930 g/2.05 lbs.||
* Diameter of sack. The smaller one of 2 suggested sizes is more compact, but harder to stuff.