Asymmetric 38+8 (litres)
Technical touring pack for multi-day alpine hiking and journeying with a body contact back for a stable, body-hugging fit. The newly developed suspension system with an integrated frame provides efficient load distribution and great stability.
To meet the needs of different torso lengths – and for a perfect fit on your back – the suspension system, the load positioning straps and the shoulder straps feature continuous adjustability. The lightweight hipbelt is very flexible providing excellent mobility in alpine terrain. In addition to the front entry main compartment, this touring backpack also has a map pocket. The adjustable and detachable lid features an inner safety pocket and an easy-access outer pocket.
The pack can be compressed using the side straps as well as the strap under the lid. Everything that should be close at hand can be stowed in the side mesh pockets. The adjustable gear loops will hold an ice tool or trekking poles.
- individually adjustable supportive back
- padded hip belt with pocket
- access to the main compartment also via zip
- variable lid height
- lid pocket
- additional zip lid pocket inside
- map pocket
- 2 outer mesh pockets
- opening for hydration system
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 210 D Honeycomb Polyurethane coated; Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 420 D Plain Polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 210 D Polyurethane coated
- Weight: 1600 G
- Volume: 56 L
- Dimensions: 72 x 38 x 25 cm
- Model: 11742375
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO
Our mail system is currently NOT ABLE to calculate the correct postage for BULKY or OVERSIZED items. For this reason, the actual shipping costs for BACKPACKS may be higher than indicated on the order.
If this affects your order, we will quote the correct postage and await your O.K. before shipping the goods.