Weighing in at 2lbs 13 oz, the Scream 50+7 (litres) is for the minimalist hiker that doesn’t compromise on top-notch durability and comfort. The new Scream 55 is built from high tenacity Robic® fabric with MountainSmith’s Ultra Tear-Strength PU coating and Aramid yarn woven throughout, preventing extended tears and abrasion. The 2018 design offers added comfort with a more supportive waist belt and backpanel, along with load lifters for more efficient carry and a U-zipper for easier access on and off the trail. Additional features include dual front storage pockets (sized to fit the Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter LT), extended roll-top closure for varying load sizes, deeper side mesh pockets, and easy forward pull waist belt.
- Roll-top closure with reinforced Hypalon seal
- Front panel J zipper for quick interior access
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Double barrel front panel storage pockets
- Multiple clip in points for gear attachment
- Fixed shoulder straps with load lifter adjustment
- Removable EVA framesheet with 1/2" AL stay
- High density foam waistbelt with dual zippered pockets
- Forward pull waistbelt with adjustment webbing
- Over/under side compression straps with quick-release hardware
- Dual density EVA/PU shoulder straps
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch with safety whistle
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- Accomodates bear canisters of most make and models
210d Robic® HT Nylon with Alkex (Aramid) R/S
- YKK® Zippers
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Single T6 0.5" Aluminum Stay
- Dimensions: 24.25" x 10.75" x 8" / 61.60 x 27.31 x 20.32 cm
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- Volume: 3051 cu. in. / 50 L
- Capacity: Up to 45 lbs
- Weight: 45 ozs / 1.27 kgs
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO
Our mail system is currently NOT ABLE to calculate the correct postage for BULKY or OVERSIZED items. For this reason, the actual shipping costs for BACKPACKS may be higher than indicated on the order.
If this affects your order, we will quote the correct postage and await your O.K. before shipping the goods.