Innova Swing kayaks are fast, green, light and PVC free. Decked inflatable boats with handsome lines that cut through the water perfectly. Swing kayaks inflate in about 5 minutes and easily dry off and pack away.
- The Swing uses an efficient "tubeless" system. The hulls are made of rip-stop polyester fabric, rubber-coated on the interior for air-retention, and Teflon®-treated on the outside for water repellency and stain resistance. The air-holding seams are vulcanized and permanently bonded (similar to the way in which tires are vulcanized). Each chamber is individually tested at the factory for air retention. The Swing “tubeless” construction parallels what tire manufacturers went to decades ago - it is inherently light, but it also inflates to a higher pressure than competing bladder kayaks (3-psi vs 2-psi). The higher pressure means that the Swings are stiffer in rough water and have snappier paddling performance. Other decked inflatable kayaks are built using an unreinforced vinyl bladder inside a zip-on skin. This technique results in a heavier boat...and the potential for water to get trapped making it difficult to dry and pack away.
- The newly updated Innova Swing 2 is now constructed from Light Nitrilon, a polyester ripstop fabric that is single coated with rubber to increase air retension. A specialized manufacturing process vulcanizes the natural rubber compound on the interior of the fabric, resulting in durable construction that tolerates high interior pressure. The main chambers can be inflated to 3 PSI, translating into a stiff inflatable boat that handles responsively. Light Nitrilon is PVC-free, making it more environmentally friendly than standard inflatables using PVC bladders - there is no out-gassing. The base polyester ripstop material is coated with an outer layer of synthetic rubber, improving longevity as well as making the kayaks more rigid, water and abrasion resistant, without substantially increasing the kayak weight. It is also lightweight and stores compactly when deflated and folded.
- Swing decks are urethane-coated with zippered access for gear storage and cleaning ease. The decks shed water quickly and easily. The deck support system uses aluminum arches fore and aft of the cockpit openings. These arches are set crosswise and provide a deck shape and structure. The arches contribute to the stiffness of the Swing for paddling in rough water. These arches can be removed easily for a compact folded package, or left in the kayak for a slightly larger folded size. The decks have fore-and-aft zippers for ease of gear access and cleaning the boat. The aft zippered deck opens completely in two flaps for full access. Each deck is provided with gear bungees
- Length: 13 ft.
- Width: 33 in.
- Weight - 31 lbs.
- Air Chambers: 3
- Capacity: 485 lbs (2 persons)
- Packed Dim: 27x16x10 in.
- Material: LitePack hull treated with Teflon water repellent - No PVC!
AIRFUSION™ EVO KAYAK. AE1042-O
Use: Day Touring, Expedition Touring | Length: 13’ | Width: 24″ | Product Weight: 32 LBS. (14.5 KG) | ...
Regular price $1,399
Advanced Elements Frame Air Fusion Elite Kayak
The AdvancedFrame® Air Fusion Elite is a thirteen foot hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. As wi...
Regular price $1,049
ADVANCED ELEMENTS® ULTRALITE KAYAK. AE3022-G
Use: Recreational, Day Touring | Length: 10’ 5″ | Width: 32″ | Product Weight: 17.5 LBS. (7.9 KG) | M...
Regular price $749