Available spring 2021. The Innova Seawave glides through calm waters and tackles swells with ease - great for lakes, slow-moving rivers, coastal waters and inlets - while the removable tracking fin keeps the Innova Seawave straight on course.
The ultra-long 14'9" length sports a 31" beam, making it fast yet stable and maneuverable.
Easily paddled as a double, the open cockpit provides enough extra space for kayaking gear, yet quickly turns into a solo kayak by moving the seat. Add an optional third seat and take another paddler or child along for the ride. The Seawave has a carrying capacity of 551 lbs.
The Seawave also quickly converts from an open one-or-two person kayak, to an enclosed seating area by attaching either an optional single or double deck.
Constructed of an environmentally-friendly, 1200 denier, heavy-duty rubber-coated Nitrylon, the Innova Seawave is puncture resistant AND environmentally-friendly - no outgassing!
The Innova Seawave packs compactly in its own drybag/backpack, easily stored in the trunk of a car or closet. It can be set up in a matter of minutes.
- Deck included.
- Environmentally-friendly, 1200 denier nitrylon rubber construction
- Quick-install tracking fin for straight-line paddling
- Adjustable foot rests
- Inflatable, adjustable seats
- Easily converts from a double kayak to a single kayak in minutes
- Ability to add an optional third seat.
- Ability to add optional single or double decks
- Ability to attach a rudder system.
- Three main inflation chambers with high-quality spring-loaded military valves
- Four twistlok valves for seats and foot braces
- Multiple D-rings
- Two carry handles
- Included dry bag / backpack with adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Repair kit, valve adaptor, instructions, removable tracking fin.
- Handcrafted in Czech Republic
- Dimensions: 14' 9" x 31"
- Capacity: 551 lbs (2+ person and gear)
- Weight: 38.5 lbs
- River rating: Class I
- Packed dimensions: 27"x17"x12"