The Eagle Ray is a highly refined, full size, low angle touring paddle perfectly matched to today's long and slender sea kayaks. Its elegant, long blades feature a soft dihedral power face, which is easy on the shoulders and wrists. With good bite and flutter-free strokes, one can cover serious mileage with the Eagle Ray!
- The Eagle Ray is a full size touring paddle which is very smooth through the water and ideal for a low angle paddling style
- With a meticulously engineered blade shape, the Eagle Ray provides a flutter-free stroke with superior directional control and a weight that is UNDER 31oz!
- Combination of carbon shaft and fiberglass reinforced abX blades gives the lightest strength to weight ratio! Slight shaft flex for paddling comfort.
- Made with Aquabound’s new ABX resin material- LIGHTER and TOUGHER than ever before.
- These paddles are lightweight and balanced with precision – you can feel the performance in your hands.
- White fiberglass reinforced abX resin Blade / Carbon Shaft with TLC
- Weight (220cm) 33 oz (for a person under 5'4")
- Blade Material White abX resin
- Blade Shape Asymmetrical dihedral
- Blade Size 6.25” x 20”
- Shaft Material Carbon with TLC adjustable ferrule system
- Shaft Type: 2 piece
- Feather Angle 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º right AND left
Advanced Elements Sport KAYAK
The AdvancedFrame® Sport is a light-weight version of the popular AdvancedFrame® kayak. Although nearly identical in ...
Regular price $519
AIRFUSION™ EVO KAYAK. AE1042-O
Use: Day Touring, Expedition Touring | Length: 13’ | Width: 24″ | Product Weight: 32 LBS. (14.5 KG) | ...
Advanced Elements Frame Air Fusion Elite Kayak
The AdvancedFrame® Air Fusion Elite is a thirteen foot hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. As wi...
Regular price $1,049